Today I thought I would be continuing with
the creation of my level but for today’s lesson we had to do a peer review in
which my peers took turns trying out my level and giving me feedback on what
they liked and anything that could be improved.
The three
biggest pieces of feedback I had was that the jump pads going across the centre
room made the gameplay have a quicker pace which they liked but they thought
they were unnecessary unless there was cover in the centre of the room.
The next was
that the second floor had nothing in it that was due to that still not been
worked on yet so that feedback will be easily dealt with
And the third
was that they didn’t think that going down a dead end corridor for rocket
launchers was worth it, this means I will have to revise this idea and possibly
put a tele porter at the end of each corridor going back up to the second
floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment