Thursday, 4 December 2014

Peer Review questions

My questions for the peer review of my map

1.       In terms of Pickups does the flow of my map work well and keep the game even?
2.       In terms of game play how is the pacing of my map, this is in regards of size of the map and number of enemies, and what could help these?
3.       In terms of speed and ease how do you find traversing my map?

1 comment:

  1. 1. The pickups work out pretty well, they're well distanced from each other and not too difficult to access.
    2. Because of the large size of the map, I'd say it's slow-paced. Even with as many as sixteen bots roaming around it at once. I feel a slow pace is appropriate for your map.
    3. It's easy to traverse the map and the jump pads and teleports make it relatively simple. I like how you can use the jump pads and teleports to quickly traverse the map and also use the ramps to walk it, which is slowly traversing the map. A decent balance of fast/slow navigation.

    ReplyDelete